Friday, January 29, 2016

New Years Resolutions



   One of my goals for this semester would be to make doing my homework a priority. The first step in achieving that goal would be to set aside time after track practice to complete it, and when doing that set a reminder or an alarm that will go off after practice so that I will actually remember to do my homework. Another step would be to have someone, my mom or my sister, hold me accountable so that I won't blow it off and on the contrary actually do it. I also think it would help to focus on the bigger picture, because if I do my homework than I'm one step closer to getting an "A", and if  I get good grades, then that means I have a better chance of getting into college, which means I'll have a better chance of getting a job, which is the ultimate big picture for me.Those are the steps I plan of taking to make my homework a priority:).Another goal of mine is to eat more cookie dough, because cookie dough makes me happy and so does making it for my family. A step that will help me achieve this goal is to buy supplies for the cookie dough, so that I will have what I need. Secondly, I would need to track down a delicious recipe for sugar cookies, luckily my mom has a recipe that is the perfect fit! Finally, I would have to actually make the cookie dough, which is my second favorite part of the process next to actually eating it. This goal is my favorite I have for myself and I am sure I will follow the steps to achieve it:).

3 comments:

  1. I love sugar cookies!! This is awesome and hope you achieve your goal. Trying to get A's is hard but if you put your mind to it you'll be unstoppable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goal Ivy!!! Love the whole cookie dough idea very cute! I know you will be able to accomplish all the goals you set your mind too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent!

    Sugar cookies are the greatest! :)

    ReplyDelete